EFFECTIVE DATE: JULY 2023
- Concierge’s information systems are the exclusive property of Concierge and are used for approved business purposes only. This includes but is not limited to computer equipment; hard drives; printers; peripherals; software and operating systems; telephones; and network and/or internet-related accounts providing electronic mail (“email”), browsing, newsgroup access, social networking access, and/or file-transfer capabilities.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information: When you interact with our website, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, contact details, and any other information you provide through online forms or communications.
- We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products, services, and Website functionality.
- To respond to inquiries, requests, and comments from you.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- To personalize your experience on our website and tailor the content and offers to your preferences.
- To analyze and monitor usage patterns, troubleshoot technical issues, and improve the performance of our website.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
- We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected unless we obtain your consent or are otherwise required or permitted by law.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing services to you (e.g., hosting providers, payment processors, customer support providers).
- Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, or authorized third parties if we are required to do so by law or in response to a legal request.
- Third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business, provided that the recipient agrees to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless we have obtained your explicit consent.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- You have the right to access, update, correct, or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to restrict or object to certain processing activities. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
7. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information on our Website, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.